- (countable, optics) a point at which reflected or refracted rays of light converge.
- (uncountable, photography, cinematography) The fact of the convergence of light on the photographic medium.
- (uncountable) concentration of attention.
- (linguistics) The most important word or phrase in a sentence or passage, or the one that imparts information
Cities in dialogue:
- Foci | Pedra Azul | Jaime Scatena
- Loosing_concentration | London | R.Cambusano
- faci | Vitória | Gabriela Canale
- Minha Miopia desenha Minha Cidade | Berlin | Ísis Fernandes
- foco no vegetal… | Jaguariúna | Tiago Spina