“Man must see that nothing really is, but that everything is always becoming and changing. Nothing stands still. Everything is being born, growing and dying. The very instant a thing reaches its height, it begins to decline. The law of rhythm is in constant operation. There is no reality. There is no enduring quality, fixity or substantiality in anything. Nothing is permanent but changes. Man must see all things evolving from other things and resolving him to other things, a constant action or reaction, in flow or out flow, building up or tearing down, creation or destruction, birth and growth and death. Nothing is real and nothing endures but changes.”
…somos a cópia do eterno que retorna…
Cities in Dialogue:
- Image 1 : nothing stay fixed | London | R.Cambusano.
- Texto 1: Hērákleitos ho Ephésios; c. 535 – c. 475 BCE
- GIF 1 and text 2: xerox do tempo… | Jaguariúna | Tiago Spina
- unclock | Gramado | Gabriela Canale
- Image 2: Tudo é passageiro | Atibaia | Junior Amojr