We wanted to be the sky.
What a fright to discover we´re dust;
what a joy to lay on earth our bodies.
For never was the sky so high
and so empty.
We once wanted to be the sky.
That was before we´d learned
the ground was much more fun.
So now we can again walk around and fight
For there´s no sky haunting above anymore,
We haunt ourselves enough.
We wanted, we are not, we were.
I stay inside, the morning is the same,
where does this light come from?
Cities in Dialogue:
- Image 1: Sky Wanted | London | R.Cambusano
- Video 1: I give you my sky | Jarinu/London | Jaime Scatena
- Video 2: Cidade Invisível | Porto Alegre | Gabriela Canale
- Image 2: meu céu inventado | Curitiba | Marlon Anjos
- Poem: untitled | Curitiba | Ygor Raduy
- Image 3: Céu para dois | Atibaia | Junior Amorj
- Image 4: We wanted to be the sky | Berlin | Tabea Huth
- Image 5: Céu de São Paulo | Elza Cohen | São Paulo
- Image 6: Berliner Winterhimmel | Berlin | Ísis Fernandes
- Image 7: Partitura celeste…… | Jaguariúna | Tiago Spina