I had a dream.
Actually, I have it every night.
There is a car.
There are 4 people.
The rood ends. The car doesn´t stop.
Everybody is dead, including me.
And then, in the dream, I think:
how can I die in a dream?
And I understand how death is. How weird, lonely, empty death is. I think: why those Renaissance painters did so many paintings of angels? Why?
- Image 1 ( Scary_city | London | R.Cambusano )
- Image 2 ( Bad Dream | London | R.Cambusano )
- Image 3 ( Creepy Crawly | London | Luciana Franzolin )
- Text (understing death | Porto Alegre | Gabriela Canale)
- Image 4 (Trick or Treat? | London | Jaime Scatena)
- Image 5,6 (step by step | Buenos Aires |María Eugenia Arostegui Sebastian)
- Image 6 (Esses Monstros: no los creo, pero que hacen señas hacen… | Berlin | Ísis Fernandes)
- GIF 1,2 and 3 (hallow art of die | São Paulo – Jaguariúna | Tiago Spina)