All right. People say pigs are flying in London. What does that mean? I cannot believe in such a thing. I have a friend, you see. He lives in London. He said me, his name is Camb, he said me pigs are all around flying. All right. What does that mean? I think Camb is not lying, that´s for sure. But these news are not quite good. Pigs cannot fly, you see. I had a pig business once, in Worcestershire. My pigs had never flown! They never even thought about that! My pigs – you see – didn´t even know what flying was. That´s for sure. And now, Camb calls me and says: “Pigs are flying here, mate!” Well, what does that mean? Camb knows pigs. I know pigs. They have no wings. Not a single feather! So, I thought. Maybe these poor pigs had drunk water from the Thames! You see. Isn´t that an awful matter? Who, for Christ’s sake, let them drink that water? Camb would never do it. He´s not a bad person. That´s for sure. The question is: pigs are flying. What does that mean? You see, when I was a boy, my daddy had a pig business. And his pigs, my daddy´s pigs, had never, not even for a moment, thought about flying. That´s for sure. Pigs eat and sleep. And sometimes fuck. But fly? Well, that I cannot believe. So, you see, I made up a theory. These pigs are not really pigs. These bastards. They are disguised birds! That´s for sure. But why these birds decided to make everyone in London believe they are pigs? I don´t really know that. Maybe Camb knows it. You see, I had a pig business, my father had a pig business, my grandfather also. These fellows do not fly. That´s for sure.
- Photo 1 (Artifício e natureza – Porto Alegre – Gabriela Canale)
- Photo 1 ( Tower and Pig – London – R.Cambusano )
- Text ( What does that mean? | Curitiba | Ygor Raduy )
- Photo 3 (de onde vêm os prédios – São Paulo – Alex Villegas)
- Photo 4: (Natureza artificial | jaguariúna | Tiago Spina)
- Photo 5: ( Artifício | Curitiba | Marlon Anjos)
- Collage 1: (London, London | São Paulo | Quim Alcantara)