Multigraphias would like to thank you all for the submissions. We received very interesting proposals from different places in Brazil and abroad.
*Texto em português aqui*
A resident commission – Gabriela Canale, Jaime Scatena e Ygor Raduy – selected those artists with artwork that mostly dialogue with Multigraphia’s concepts, regarding collaborative art and/or the city and urban theme.
We also considered the criticism and creative potential of the artists.
The selected artists for the Virtual Artistic Residency for the period jul-september/2011 are:
- Eugenia Arostegui (Buenos Aires/ARG)
- Tatah Café (Cachoeira da Bahia/BR)
- Natália Lima Castro (São Paulo/BR)
- Roberto Cambusano (London/GB)
- Rafael Schultz Myczkowski (Curitiba/BR)
- Matias Picón (Bragança Paulista/BR)
- Chico Santos (Curitiba/BR)
- Marlon Anjos (Curitiba/BR)
- Felipe Lopez (São Paulo-Salvador/BR)
- César Felipe Pereira (Curitiba/BR)
- Syed Faraz Ali (Karachi/PK)
- Lucas Lopes (Uberlândia/BR)
NEW RESIDENTS *ATTENTION*:
- You have to reply to the e-mail you received until 15/07 confirming your participation
- From 14/07 you’ll start receiving a form to be filled so we can process your usernames
- From 16/07, you’ll receive the posting manual and will be able to start testing your own posts, with a valuable help from Jaime Scatena
- Residency officially begins on 25/07 – Monday
Here are the artists selected to join Multigraphias as Invited artists during this residency:
- André Andrade (Rio de Janeiro/BR)
- Joseph O’Rourke (Londres/GB)
- Julia Daniella Zumbano (São Paulo/BR)
- Alan B. T. Silva (São Paulo/BR)
- Wayner Tristão (Vitória/BR)
- Elaine Pessoa (Barueri/BR)
- Eulalie Castel (Paris/FR)
- Taíme Gouvêa (Curitiba/BR)
- Sim So (Catonsville/US)
- From 16/07 you’ll be invited to schedule your participation for the best suitable weekend. We’ll have 2 invited artists per weekend.
- On the selected weekend you’ll dialogue with the daily post, submitting your artwork (won’t publish directly on the website).
We’d like to thank you all for the participation on this process, we welcome the new residents and wish you all Great Dialogues!